Effective July 22, 2023, Studio H Canada International Artists Residencies will be changing its artist application process and offerings to include the following:
- All interested applicants must complete this Google Form. We will not accept applications through our website directly, email address or social media pages. Applicants being considered for a residency will then receive a request for a short interview before a decision is made.
- We have received a lot of interest in our residencies. To streamline our intake process, there are now only select times available for artists to choose from as part of their application. These times will be listed in our intake form.
- Accommodations available for artists is now the Studio Suite only. Artists will have access to a shared kitchen and additional fridge/freezer space in the Studio.
- Our fees have now changed and we are only offering 2-week or 4-week residencies. Please be advised that the 2-week residencies are only open to Canadian artists.
- All residency information can be found on our updated webpage here.
We thank everyone for their ongoing support and interest in Studio H Canada International Artists Residencies and look forward to welcoming our remaining artists in 2023 and applications for the 2024 calendar year.
Yours in creativity,
Founder & Artistic Director
Studio H Canada International Artists Residencies