Come and share in some creative and social time with us on the first day of December, the first month of winter.
There will be seasonal refreshments to keep you warm as you peruse the displays in the studio and check off your ‘Nice List’.
What you will find:
Lots of art!
paintings, prints, cards, photography, and artisan soap from Little Avalon’s Soapistry, artist authored books, unique hand-made objects, and other unexpected delights.
Studio H Canada presents (click the links for more information):
- Heidi Bergstrom – Studio H Canada Artist and host
- Alfred Muma – Artist, author, print maker from Texada Island. See his website at www.amuma.com
- Paulette Claire Turcotte – Artist, author, poet
- Marilyn J Adams Gallant– Artist and hand-made and altered objects
- Haley Bergstrom-Borins – Little Avalon’s Soapistry
Watch the Studio H Canada Facebook and WordPress sites for more information and latest updates about Winter Wanderings.
Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question below.